Tuckahoe, New York (July, 2015) – Learn about Umbra Bag filling & sealing machines at the
International Dairy Show at McCormick Place, Chicago IL, September 15-18 in PTI Booth 7814.
- Bag Filling and Sealing
- Conveying to Downstream Equipment
- Palletizing and Wrapping
Applications for powdered dairy products, milk powder, whey powder,formula, nutritional, and pharmaceutical products
DAIRY - DRY / POWDERED / GRANULATED
PTI-Umbra Packaging specializes in the filling and sealing of dry dairy products, providing a full range of equipment from basic filling and sealing machines to fully automated lines, including palletizing and stretch wrapping systems.
Umbra’s expertise in the design and development of fill technologies allows for filling of powdery products, granular products, as well as dusty products. Special features for these applications include dust suppression and minimal dust generation, de-aeration and bag compaction for ultra clean handling, filling, and sealing of fine powders.
A single Umbra packaging machine can fill bags of any material with different closure techniques, providing an extremely versatile solution to customers looking for high flexibility.
- A fully automated, complete line solution
- Filling range capability from 50 grams to 50 kg. (1.8 oz to 110lb.)
- Patented and unique technologies for filling & modified atmosphere (MAP)
- High flexibility for customers that require versatility:
- Ability to handle, fill, and seal any bag type, material and size
- Multiple types of sealing stations on the same machine
- Easy changeover from one bag format to another
- Pick & place with various bag clamping designs
- Operations include various layer formations, layer compacting and pallet compacting
- Stretch wrapping systems for load securing
TYPES OF CLOSURES
For more information visit www.ptipacktech.com.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org 914.337.2005