Petrignano di Assisi, Italy and Tuckahoe, NY (January 14, 2014)– Umbra Packaging Systems has appointed PTI Packaging Systems as the exclusive representative for their line of packaging machinery in the U.S.
Julian Stauffer, manager of PTI Packaging Systems, commented, "Umbra manufactures bag filling and sealing machinery for all sorts of dry products in the food, pharmaceutical, chemical, and agricultural industries. A single Umbra packaging machine can fill bags from 2 lbs. to 55lbs. with a variety of pouch materials and closure techniques, providing an extremely versatile solution to customers that are looking for high flexibility. Umbra specializes in the filling and sealing of dry pet food and pet care products, providing a full range of equipment from basic filling and sealing machines to fully automated lines, including multi-head weighers, case loading, palletizing, and stretch wrapping systems. Umbras expertise in the design and development of fill technologies allows for filling of powdery and granular products as well as longer and stickier products that tend to bunch or bridge in the filling chutes."
The PTI/Umbra Advantage:
- A fully automated, complete line solution
- Filling range capability from 10 oz. to 110 lb.
- Patented and unique technologies for filling & modified atmosphere (MAP)
- High flexibility for customers that require versatility:
- Ability to handle, fill, and seal any bag type, material, and size
- Can fill from 2 lb. to 55 lb. on the same machine
- Multiple types of sealing stations on the same machine
- Easy changeover from one bag format to another
- Stateside sales, service, spare parts, & support
Michele Carloni, sales manager for Umbra Packaging, said, “Experience is the key factor, and PTI has a proven track record of successful system integration. They have the resources for managing our projects and handling the after sales service, spare parts, and support. PTI, together with Umbra, are fully equipped to offer our full line bagging solutions that satisfy the diversified needs of customers throughout the United States, from machinery selection to product development. We are looking forward to a long standing relationship with PTI and developing the Umbra brand in the US with our future customers.”
For product inquiries, please contact Ken Dowd, 914.337.2005 email@example.com.
For media inquiries, please contact Michelle Wolf for further information. 973.252.6039, firstname.lastname@example.org.