Robust and reliable blister packaging machinery
The core focus of Pentapack is thermoforming and cold forming blister
packaging solutions. Whether your operation involves research & development, contract manufacturing, pharmaceutical or medical device production, Pentapack has an affordable blister packaging system. Decades of experience in understanding the complexity of materials and machines in the production process has resulted in a product line
designed to satisfy a variety of needs ranging from clinical trials,
sampling, critical stability tests up to full scale production.
All Pentapack machines feature compact/modular design, flexibility,
quick changeover, and reasonably priced tooling options. New
technology has resulted in operator friendly features, smaller and more
flexible blister machinery with balcony construction and ergonomic design to meet all GMP cleanliness criteria. For those
looking for a high volume production model, the Pentapack SP 200 is a servo integrated machine that makes it possible to
obtain greater accuracy, efficiency and flexibility in setup and production. The BP series of machines covers clinical trials to
mid-level production runs.
In addition to blister machines for clinical trials, R & D and production purposes….Pentapack offers unique solutions with unit dose machinery for hospital pharmacies, contract packagers and those requiring a blister package for oral solid and liquid medications, vials, small syringes and individual blisters.
- Fully automated, complete blister line solutions
- High flexibility for customers that require versatility:
- Compact design
- Blister size range
- Pocket depth
- Quick changeover
- Adding stations
PTI and Pentapack together offer sales and application staff with more than 35 years pharmaceutical/medical device experience.
- Our trained service engineers handle installations, training, field service and in-house technical support.
- We supply original equipment spare parts.
- We offer customization through implementation of robotics, cartoning and related automation.
- Operator training on site to improve efficiency of machine operation and safety
- Preventative maintenance programs
- Validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
||BP Series 540/740/1540
||Max. 250 mm
||Max. 160 mm
||Max. 234 mm
||Max. 146 mm
||Max. 40 mm
- Straight knife (square corners)
- Round corner die punch (dog bone style)
- Package punch (entire blister)
||Max. 60 cycles/minute
||Max. 40 cycles/minute
- On-line label printing & application
- On-line direct printing of lid stock
||400 V AC 50 Hz 3-phase 25A
480 V AC 60 Hz 3-phase 25A
|208 V AC 60 Hz Single Phase 16A
||8 bar (115 PSI) 600 liter/minute (21 cfm)
-Product specific feeding
-Verify correct product placement, integrity, color,
count and print verification
-Servo pick off system guarantees correct separation
of rejected blisters.
||Capability to integrate with cartoning and downstream equipment
|*Depending on size of blister
Model BP 540 for Clinical Trials and Stability Tests
BP 740 for Small to Medium Production Runs
BP 1540 for Higher Volume Production and Larger Products